Sunday 24 February 2013

Lack of Books

Hellooo!!

Okay - I admit it, the post title is kind of a lie but we'll get to that later. First, the pleasantries: I am good, tired because of doing 9-5 rehearsals yesterday and today for the school play *fatigued sigh* but good. And you? . . . . . . . Okay, well I'm glad to hear it... Anyway I'm writing this because I have just realised my dilemma. (It's a double M not mn!! sooo weird http://www.dilemna.info/index.php <--- check it out)

In our family we go to the library every Friday to rent out a film, I guess it's kind of a tradition, so most weeks I get about 4 books (I read A LOT) and this week I got 5, in the hope that they would last me the whole week but I made a mistake, ALL of my books are either depressing or boring.

One of them is about rabbits. Seriously it's like "then Fiver [a rabbit] scurries down the rabbit hole" etc.
Another is about a town where music is played with secret messages to make EVERYONE perfect (not so much boring as vaguely creepy and depressing).
The one I have just started is about a family being locked in a bunker and running out of food (post-apocalyptic I think)

Then one is called BANG, BANG, YOU'RE DEAD! which pretty much says it all and... last of all "The Haunting of Tabitha Gray"

Yup, I told you it was a depressing collection, so here I am with only a day left of my half term trying to enjoy it with only these books to read!! I would kill for a boring teenage fiction or even a picture book. Ahh well I guess I shall have to try to enjoy reading them or DO HOMEWORK :O *shock - horror* maybe not...

Anyway I guess this was a pretty rubbish post... oh well its not like anyone is going to read it :P
Farewell, fellow internet dwellers,
Georgia

P.S. I just read that over and it totally sucks... oh well :P

No comments:

Post a Comment